Magnetic Stripe Analysers
Ensure you deliver the highest quality magnetic media, cards and tickets
Companies who aim to deliver the highest quality magnetic media products to their clients choose Barnes Magnetic Stripe Analysers. Magnetic stripe producers, card and ticket manufacturers and bureaus use them for ISO and CQM testing, production quality control, encoding equipment maintenance and development.
Reduce costs and risks of issuing invalid EMV chip cards, magnetic stripe media and all types of magnetic tickets.
ISO and/or CQM quality control testing of magnetic stripe media and encoded magnetic stripes is required by all companies involved in the manufacture, personalisation and issuance of EMV chip cards to ensure the global interoperability of chip card and payment devices.
Tape and card manufacturers
QC testing in production and pre-certification testing of EMV cards
Chip vendor quality control
Reduce the costs and risks of issuing invalid EMV chips cards
Improve inward quality control and supply chain management of chip vendors
Most accurate analyser for the widest range of magnetic media
Magnetic stripe analyser – all media
The Mag-Tester Revo is the most accurate magnetic stripe analyser available today for testing media of all types, shapes, sizes and thicknesses including cards, tickets, ATBs and bank books. Certification standard measurement accuracy is achieved through a linear optical encoder, automated operations and powerful data analysis tools, making the Mag-Tester Revo the first choice of Certification Laboratories worldwide, as well as for manufacturing quality control.
- Widely used by magnetic tape and card manufacturers and test laboratories for quality control and product development.
- Delivers high-precision testing of unencoded and encoded HiCo, LoCo and 650 Oersted magnetic stripes to ISO, CQM and others standards.
- Tests all different shapes, sizes and thicknesses of magnetic stripe media, including cards, tickets, ATB, Edmundson tickets, bank passbooks and other documents.
Fast, reliable and accurate ISO and MasterCard CQM testing
Magnetic stripe analyser – cards and tickets
Mag-Tester 3000 Range
The Mag-Tester 3000 range offers powerful magnetic stripe quality control analysis of encoded and un-encoded magnetic media on cards and tickets – HiCo, LoCo and 650 Oersted. As the industry has come to expect from Barnes, the Mag-Tester 3000 range delivers the highest levels of test result accuracy and convenience to any magnetic stripe card and ticket manufacturing, bureau or QC environment.
- Fast, reliable and accurate magnetic stripe quality control analysis for ISO and MasterCard CQM testing of unencoded and encoded HiCo, LoCo and 650 Oersted magnetic stripes on cards and tickets.
- Easy to use providing various levels of analysis displays, diagnostic facilities and reporting to meet the differing needs of its users.
- Suitable for ISO ID-1 and CR80 magnetic stripe cards and tickets.
- Various models available with different levels of functionality to meet customers bespoke test requirements.
Assure magnetic stripe durability and long life
Magnetic stripe wear tester
Magnetic stripe appearance and read-back unreliability due to wear and abrasion is a serious concern. Card Issuer reputation can be damaged by worn and unreadable magnetic stripes. Magnetic stripe cards must be tested to ensure compliance with ISO/IEC industry standards aimed at exposing weaknesses in magnetic stripe wear resistance. The WEAR-Tester 3000 enables tests on all types of magnetic stripe cards and TFCs (thin flexible cards) in compliance with these exacting ISO/IEC standards.
Tests ID1 magnetic stripe cards and TFCs (thin flexible cards) to ensure compliance with ISO/IEC industry standards aimed at exposing weaknesses in magnetic stripe.
A freestanding unit which enables automatic testing; once initiated, the test is run through to completion.